Sunday, November 6, 2011

Friends for 14yrs!












My friend Jessica and I have been best friends for the past 14 years! She is always so kind and comes out to where ever we maybe living and visits us for a few days.. She flew in to Utah on wed.. We went to dinner then a Haunted House. Thursday we hiked the Y then we went out that night to Riverwoods and hung out and talked. We came home and rented a movie and watched it on my bed, even though I fell asleep. Friday we went to my nieces birthday party then we took her up to Park City to watch the Warren Miller movie and went out to eat. Sat we carved pumpkins and decorated our car for the trunk or treat. That night we went to our ward Halloween party. Sunday we went to church then I sadly had to take her to the airport. I wish she could have stayed longer. But I am so happy that she was able to come up and we got to be with each other. I miss her!











No comments: