Sunday, June 13, 2010

26.2

Adam finishing up his race after running 26.2 MILES!!!!!

He did AWESOME!!!!! 3hours and 30mins Chip time! WAY TO GO ADAM! His goal time was 3hr 30min.
He is amazing!!

Drink up! Lots of fluids


Even sharing with Alaya.

Stretching those legs!


Adam race started at 5:30 AM, starting up Provo Canyon then ended at Provo Mall. He seriously Amazes me everytime he goes out and run. It so amazing to me that he can run that far and it started off just running SMALL 5k's w each other. Now a 5k is nothing to him haha! He got 11th place in his age group out of 92 guys, and 212 out of 1393 people. I felt really bad cause this was Adams first Marathon and I wasnt able to get many pictures of him. Well maybe he will run another one next year (wink)! I am so proud of Adam!!! WE LOVE YOU ADAM!!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

AMAZING!
Great job Adam!!

YOU ROCK!

... & so do your kids & Crystal!!

Hugs all around!

~ C