Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hello November!





We have had some really warm days here for the month of November. The kids were loving all the leaves on the ground. Look how BIG our kids are.. Geez where has the time gone? Crazy to think last year at this time we had just moved into our house and we were praying that Adam would get a job. I was also HUGE, prego with our lil man. WE have so much to be THANKFUL for this month! Just a few things I am THANKFUL FOR...
1. Heavenly Father
2. My Family
3.Adams Job
4.Our home
5.Our car
6.Food
7.The daily things I get to do everyday.
These are basic things but they are the most important things that give me comfort everyday. I am so grateful for Adam and working so hard so that I can stay home with the kids. I'm grateful for Adam always wanting to take me to the temple with him. I am grateful for the daily messes the kids give me to clean. I am just so grateful for EVERYTHING!!!

No comments: