Wednesday, March 17, 2010

GYMNASTICS!!!


Well I finally signed Alaya up for Gymnastics. She did her free trial to see if she liked it and she did. Then Adam and I (mostly me I guess) was trying to figure out how many times a week I wanted to take her to gymnastics. I decided once a week for now to get her used to it then we will bump it to 2 or 3. It is so much fun watching her develop her talents. She is constantly doing summer salts, cartwheels, standing on her head, jumping off things and we figured Gymnastics was the place she needs to be. Oh and we were right, last night she was doing AWESOME!! She also looks so cute in a leotard, don't you think? I will for sure be posting more pictures of her at her gym doing her thing, I just forgot my camera yesterday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous. Once we get settled somewhere we have to get Peyton into something!

Britt said...

So Cute! I can't wait til Scarlette can do fun stuff like that! Alaya is adorable!