Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Halestorm Concert!

Lzzy, Adam and Laura. This was the first time Adam heard Halestorm they opened for Chevelle. I wasn't able to go with him and Laura to this one cause I was 8months prego with Cannon.
Lzzy the main singer. Adam, Laura and I got right upfront!!

Its so hard to take pictures of the band cause they are constantly moving around and that doesnt work with cell phones haha.


She had about 5 different guitars, this one is cool!!

This was before the concert! Adam and I were 5 and 6 in line, oh yes!! So Lzzy was walking by us a couple times till we finally realized that it was her so I asked to take a picture with her haha! Dont mind how I look I was a lil excited haha!!
Check out Halestorms music here http://www.halestormrocks.com/album/halestorm/ My favorite songs are "I'm not an angel" and "Familiar taste of poison".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha you guys are such concert goers. Your kids are going to think you are the coolest!