Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random

Sorry, Alayas face is kinda fuzzy!
I look way tired in this picture, oh well.

This is how I found the dog the other day. Alaya took all the kitchen towels and covered the dog up with them. Jasmine is such a great dog for Alaya. Alaya always is bossing her around telling her what to do. Sorry the picture is sideways.
I came to the library today to do a huge post of some things we have been doing these past couple of weeks and I forgot to upload all my pictures onto my computer before I left the house! So I will have to do it later this week. Hope everyone is having a great week!!!



3 comments:

Kristi Gardner said...

I can not believe how big Alaya is! She is so pretty!

Unknown said...

hahahahaha how funny is that dog picture! Love that girl.

Heidi said...

haha, I LOVE ALAYA! She is so stinking funny! And such a beautiful girl!