Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Walking in the woods


Alaya jumping on the tree

Everything still looks a little dead in this picture haha!


These are the woods behind Adams parents house. The woods scare me first of all expecially that I have a kid. I have a fear of getting lost in the woods! Anyways we have gone on a lot of walks on this trail behind their house and it is about 2-3 miles and Alaya will walk the whole thing. All the trees are finally blooming and everything is becoming way green. Ill post more pictures once everything is a live and green


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal, no worries about getting lost in the woods w/ Ad's family! You'll be all set!! I can't thank you enough for helping me out watching Gav. I wouldn't have been able to get done what we did without your help!! It was very much appreciated. Don't forget my offer, though it looks like Terri is having a ball having Alaya & you around!! Take care! & I hope to be able to meet up with you & Ad sometime! Thanks again, Carol

Unknown said...

hOORAY Another update!! That would be kinda fun to have those woods to play in! We miss you guys!

Felisha said...

Miss you guys! Mia kept asking me the other day if Alaya was coming over and she got mad at me because I told her no. She doesn't understand how far you away you really are, too funny but sad!