Friday, January 29, 2010

More photos of our Kidos!

Cannon was starting to cry, but I just love his face. Alaya loves holding him more now, no more bribes with cookies.
This is our view from our front porch of the Utah Mountains and the moon (Alayas Favorite), Beautiful!
For the life of me I can't get a picture of Cannons cute smile. I know I know sorry all my pictures are pretty much the same pose. But babies only do so much.
Cannons 1st RED SOX T-Shirt.
Alaya in her favorite dress, cause it has a butterfly on it. She will only wear dresses and they have to be colorful.
Adorable!!

2 comments:

Kristi Gardner said...

I almost bought that dress for Ellie and it looks so cute on Alaya that I wish I had!!! Shes so cute! and Cannon is so chunky and adorable!!

r said...

Oh man! That picture of Timp really makes me miss Utah :( I can't believe how big they both are! Alaya just gets more and more beautiful and Cannon I just want to cuddle!