Friday, March 4, 2011

Kangaroo Zoo

Timpanogos Mtns.. Looked awesome this morning!
Other MTNS. Dont know their names But the clouds were amazing!

Bud is thinking what is that?
Alaya being a monkey!

Going down the big slide! It was so much fun!

Alaya always finding a place to do a handstand.

We had the whole bouncing cage to ourselves.

C and mommy

Haha just did a flip.

Doing another flip. looks cool!


Playing w the fish (I guess that is what it is.)

Trying to get up with all the kids bouncing him around.

Alaya loving the "Dragon", I think its suppose to be a sea monster but Ill just let her keep thinking a dragon.

Finally a SMILE... He loved it so much!
Yesterday I told Alaya I had a surprise for her when she gets out of School. I didn't tell her where we were going or anything until we pulled up to the Kangaroo Zoo... I have seriously never seen that girl more excited about anything in her life.. She was so excited that she seriously was getting teary eyed. It was good to see her that way. Cannon Loved playing on all the animals but didn't like going down the slides so much.. I'm sure that will change this summer. It was fun! I was beat by the time we were done.

No comments: