Sunday, March 8, 2009

Arizona Part 2!

Alaya has become really brave by going down the big slides by herself.

Such a pretty girl!

Alaya, Amelia, Preston, Katelynn, My Mom at the Lakeside Fire Department waiting for my dad.

Alaya sitting in the fire truck.

Katelynn, Amelia, Alaya in the fire truck.

Alaya going down the fire pole. All the kids loved this, I don't know how many times they went down it.

Alaya and Amelia riding in the jeep together.

Alaya and Amelia laughing, this was so funny to watch the kids drive.

Adam pushing Alaya on a bike. This was the day she started now feeling soo well.

HAHA! I just had to post it!

Alaya, Grandma, Preston enjoying the last day of warm weather.

Alaya found an acorn.

So cute!! Best Friends!



Girls being silly!

Katelynn and Alaya laughing and being goofy on the swings.





I know there are a lot of pictures! I have a hard time choosing which ones to post.

Preston and my sister, Felisha

Grandparents with the kidos

My mom and I, yes I know we look alike.

Being goofy!

Adam and my mom

Me, my mom, sister

Lil bro Dillon, Lil bro Billy, Me, Big sister Felisha,

Dad, Mom

My Dad and Katelynn's Birthday Party.

Kate blowing out those candles.

My beautiful cousins, Christin and JJ

My dads brother, Marc, Nikki, Jeannie, and Hailynn (not sure on the name spelling)haha!

Opening presents

My dad opening his presents.

Alaya loves Sassy, the cat, well she was my cat but I left her for my parents cause they LOVE her too much haha!!



















Alaya eating cake!!


I know this is a really long post with lots of pictures. I just always have a hard time picking which pictures to use, so I usually put most of them on here or in my emails that I send out each month. The first two days we were in AZ the weather was so NICE, then it just got cold and windy. I had my parents pull out some old family videos of us kids when we were younger and I have seriously never laughed so hard in my life haha! We were able to see most of my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and so forth. We did a combined birthday party for Katelynn (my niece) and my dad. It was a good time other than dealing with Adam and Alaya both being sick the whole time. Thanks Mom and Dad, Billy and Dillon for having us! We had a good time! Love ya!!

4 comments:

r said...

Cute, cute pictures! It looks like you had fun, even with everyone being sick! So fun :)

Unknown said...

Cute photos...so glad I was able to see photos of all the family. I miss everyone so much! Glad you are home safe and only had to deal with a cough and an hour time change! :) Welcome back luv.

Heidi said...

Wow what an interesting trip back to Lakeside haha! That sucks that Adam and Alaya were sick! But at least you guys got to have fun laughing at family videos haha. I love all your pictures you posted :) Especially Alaya's plumber butt haha! Well I am glad you guys made it safely home. Love ya:) and I miss you!

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures!!! Darnit it looks so fun!! Thanks for leaving for a whole week!! I'm sorry you guys were all sick!! Maybe Peyton had gotten her sick?