Monday, March 23, 2009

Punk Rock Family!

Alaya, Amelia (with her cute pink, spike hair)! Today I had a house full of kidos. I had 5 kids all under the age of 4 haha! We had a good time.
Alaya holding Preston, haha! She kept asking me if she could hold him, well he is almost as big as her. Also Alaya took a nose dive to the curb the other day, so she has a nice scab on her nose. She didn't know she had a scab until yesterday (she did it Friday) cause yesterday she finally looked in the mirror, and said "mom! What is this on my nose?" Its sad, poor girl!

Adam, Jeremy (his bro), Jason (friend), Rod (Adams sis bf) went down by Zions on a 4-5 day hike. So Adam decided it would be awesome to do a Mohawk for the trip. So I got to do his 2 Mohawk. So this was his hair before and this is...............
his hair NOW!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! He looks hot! I must say Adam has very sexy eyes. haha!
Another photo. So serious!
Jeremy, Adam, Rod, minus Jason. The guys were getting ready to leave for the week. Oh and did I mention all the guys ended up doing Mohawks. I'm sure the guys are gonna have a great time, they always do when they go on hikes. It will be good for Adam to get out and have some time with the guys. I do miss him already though, I still have 5 days to go. Blah!!

2 comments:

r said...

Poor Alaya! That looks like it was painful.

Adam's mohawk is great! Grant hasn't been shaving more than once a week lately and during one of the longer stretches, went 3 weeks. I tried to get him to do a handlebar mustache and he did for about 10 minutes before he shaved it off. I'm still sad I didn't get a picture ;)

Unknown said...

I wish I didn't have to work so you guys could just come over here!!! I'm so sorry!