Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Summer is in the air!

Gosh I really don't have anything to blog about! Its kinda lame! So I'm gonna do a post on how nice the weather was today. AHH It makes me miss summer so bad! I just love the heat, sunshine, shorts, swimming, birds chirping, etc. Today we spent most of our time outside playing at the playground. I love the nice weather cause it makes the kids tired, which means naps and getting Alaya to bed a lot easier, since she just started climbing out of her crib. I know my 2 and half year old is still in a crib, but hey first of all I think its great to keep them in their crib until they start climbing out, 2nd we are getting ready to move in 2 weeks so she will be transferred to a toddler bed in then. Anyways back to the nice weather.... I also got some sun today which feels so good, I feel the Vitamin D kicking in, haha! Everyone that reads this leave me a comment of what your plans are for the summer, vacations? moving? or whatever! P.S Happy St Patricks Day!

5 comments:

r said...

We're thinking about coming to Utah for part of the summer. Escaping extreme heat for not-quite-so-extreme heat :) But you guys will be gone :(

Britt said...

I'm so excited that it's getting nicer! It broke my heart when last monday it snowed a foot and a half up here! But it's all melted now and it's nice! I can totally relate to you about the Vitamin D thing! I need a tan Stat! I look like one of the Characters in Twilight!

Heidi said...

Hello Crystal you love the heat, come to Mesa! It's freaking a furnace already haha. I am not so much a fan of the summer here. haha. But it's where we live and it's ok, because everywhere you go everyone is blarring the a/c. So it's ok.

Kristi Gardner said...

We are going to Chicago! I am so exctied! We miss you guys! WE need to get together before we both take off!

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

uummm.... summer, I"m in Mesa, AZ. When does summer really start?? well during this first year not a whole lot, nothing major planned, other than raising Jared & visiting friends and family.