Rules: List 10 honest and interesting things about yourself. Then tag 7 of your friends.
1. I was inactive in the LDS Church till I was 18. When I moved up to Utah (in 2005)I lived with my sister and her husband. They got me going to church the first month of living here. 2 month of living here I went to my first singles ward, met Adam. Started going to see my awesome Bishop, Bishop Gray, so that I could be worthy to go get married in the temple that year to Adam. It was one of the best years of my life!I honestly don't know and don't want to know how I lived my life with out the Gospel.
2. I hate messy cars. I have to vacuum my car out at least once a week. I can't stand food, trash, or a smelly car.
3. I have a hard time drinking a lot of water. Adam has to remind me to drink water everyday because I just don't do it.
4. I don't like talking to people about losing weight or working out. I just get mad, mainly because a lot of people come up with excuses of why they don't work out but complain that they are over weight. I don't get it.
5. I love sitting and watching movies, I could do it every night and eat ice cream.
6. I wish I could cut and dye my own hair. On that note I would love to do someones hair, from dying to cutting it. I have had my hair done enough times that I think I could seriously do it to someone else.
7. I always have to have the dishes done and the kitchen clean before I go to bed at night.
8. I hate when babies don't have socks on in the winter, have food on their faces, don't have their hair combed, SERIOUSLY!!! I just want to say something to these moms.Would you go outside in the freezing cold with out socks? Would you go out in public with food on your face and your hair not combed? DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! lil story for ya...... This past DEC we took Alaya to see Santa come in town on a helicopter(day after Thanksgiving). I went to go get us some hot coco and donuts while we were waiting. There was a family in front of me that had a baby in a car seat. It was freezing, snowing, cold out. This baby had NO BLANKET, NO SOCKS, NOTHING to cover it. The lips of this baby were BLUE!!!! After 15 mins of waiting there this mom finally takes her jacket off and puts in on the baby. I was going crazy!!!!!! Yeah I know and understand that some people cant afford things, but I'm sure they had a blanket and socks at home for this baby. So sad!!
7. I love eating all kinds of food.
8. I love changing my furniture around at least twice a month. When I lived at home in AZ I would change my room around more than twice a month. I love a new look of things and plus you never know what you will find when you move things.
9. I love going through all our stuff and getting rid of it. Since we have moved before every summer for the past 2 years I have just gone through everything we own and putting stuff up for sale or throwing it away.
10. I love having time to myself. I found if I do this a couple times a week I am in a better mood! haha!!
Now I Tag: Felisha, Ruth, Michelle, Megan, Heidi, Britt, Morgan
11 hours ago