Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day!


Alright this is a bit late but better late than never. So For Valentine Day we went over to our friends house for a delicious breakfast, came home took naps, then we had I believe pizza for dinner haha! I do lil things for Adam all year round sooo Valentines Day is basically just another day for us. But Adam did make Alaya and I these CUTE cards. He used conversation hearts in the note and it was way cute! He is always so creative. I got him our favorite ice cream, which is Phish Food from Ben and Jerrys, yeah I know I went all out. haha!

3 comments:

r said...

Ice cream, especially Phish Food is a great present. I got Grant a 10-pack of gum :) (it's was for old time's sake. It's what I got him for our first V-day together)

Unknown said...

Hey, I was right there with ya! haha

The Johnsons said...

Can't go wrong with Ben and Jerry's. :) I am glad you guys had a good Valentines day together. I hope everything is going good with you guys.