Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Massage!

For the Holidays I'm doing massage package deals. This way you can save a lot of money and you also get a lot of massages. This time of year there is a lot of stress in the body and what better way to release it than to get a massage. My normal price for a 1 hour massage is $55 (full body). I will come to your house to give the massage if you live in a 30 mile radius of Pleasant Grove, Utah. These packages are for a single person, they make an awesome gift for your wives, husbands, cousins, moms, dads, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, friends and who ever else.
5 massages for $175 (at $35 each)
10 massages for $325 (at $32.50 each)
15 massages for $450 (at $30 each)
30 massages for $750 (at $25 each)
50 massages for $1000 (at $20 each)
Also let your friends and family know about these awesome deals!! If you refer 5 people to me and they receive a 1 hour massage I will give you a free massage valued at $55. If you would like to purchase or have any questions please email me at crystalrova@hotmail.com. I don't want to put my phone number on my blog. Thank you so much and I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season!

No comments: