Monday, December 22, 2008

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!

Wow! I have no idea where to begin. This year has been the longest and hardest year of my life. Adam and I have faced many hard things, that at times I thought I would never make it through. This year I thought it was going to be completely opposite of what is has been and I am so greatful it was. It has helped me become closer to to Heavenly Father and closer to my husband and daughter. I'm just so greatful and blessed to know so many awesome people that have helped us over come and bring up our spirits when we are down. Also to help us to remember to have FAITHand to be positive. I'm so greatful for everything in my life and I just go day after day just praying for help to continue to have Faith. Thank you so much to anyone and everyone for being our friends and helping us through this year we are so blessed and greatful for EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!!! WE CAN'T EVEN THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: