Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nurse

This was last year when we went to Canada!
This was at the cabin we stayed at in Canada. I love this GUY more than anything!!

So Adam and I have been married for 3 and half years now. And he has been praying all through out these years of what he should go to school for and hasn't had anything come to him till about this past week. He just came to me and said "Crystal I think I want want to go to Nursing school, and be an ER Nurse?"So we have been talking about when would be the best time for him to start school and so forth. If he does continue with going to nursing school than he would start next fall.. Yesterday when he was out selling he met this lady that has been an ER Nurse for 20+ years. She was just telling Adam how much she loved the job and that sometimes she would travel to places that needed nurses. She traveled to another state and worked for 29 days there and made $30,000 just in those 29 days. Then she traveled to a different state and worked 12 days and made $16,000 but she worked alot, but it is worth it, right? I'm just glad that he is excited about this and that he has found an answer. I mean it will be awhile till he is done with school but it will be worth it in the end.

2 comments:

r said...

My sis-in-law is a nurse and she loves the craziness of it. She only works 3-4 nights a week (10-12 hour shifts). If you can handle blood and guts, then I say go for it! What could be more rewarding?

Felisha said...

It will be worth it in the end!