Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crystalology

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your namefollowed by "ology"

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?Ranch! I know boring!!
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?It would have to be the Cheesecake Factory!! AHH They have to die for food and any kind of cheese cake you want.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Chips haha! I know that is bad!
What are your pizza toppings of choice?The works minus onions.
What do you like on your toast? Jelly or Cinnamon and sugar yummy!!

***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house?Just one
What color cell phone do you have?Silver

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?Right
.Have you ever had anything removed from your body?Yes, if you call a baby haha! And a cyst from my wrist.
What is the last heavy item you lifted?Alaya, she is 28lbs
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?I have seen stars, but never been out cold.

***********BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?No way! That would be too intense.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?Something I cool, Crystal is too original, everyone has the name (sorry mom and dad)
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? NO my stomach would be in too much pain

************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?I used to have a lot, but since we move a lot I just have about 4.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?Don't remember
Last person you talked to?Alaya
Last person you hugged?Alaya

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?Summer
Holiday?Thanksgiving and Christmas.Good food, good people, good times!!
Day of the week?Friday
Month?October

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?Adam
Mood?Calm
What are you listening to?Christmas Story
Watching?Christmas Story
Worrying about? My stomach healing and my cyst going away.

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?Alayas bedroom.
What's the last movie you saw?The new 007 (sorry Don't know what it is called) That is new. Old movie was Christmas Story
Do you smile often?Oh yes, practically all day.
Sleeping Alone Tonight?No I have my Adam!
Do you always answer your phone?Nope, especially if I don't know the number calling me. If ya want me, leave me a message. I'll get back to ya..
If you could change your eye color what would it be?Hazel.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?Cherry or strawberry, for sure!
Do you own a digital camera?Yes!
Have you ever had a pet fish?I haven't my lil bro did when I lived at home.
Favorite Christmas song?Too many to list!
What's on your wish list for your birthday?Clothes, for sure!!
Can you do push ups?Better believe it.
Can you do a chin up?haha no, sad I know!
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?More excited, but a bit nervous too.
Do you have any saved texts? Who are they from and what do they say?Yes, they are both addresses.
Have you ever been in a car wreck?No not really just someone hit my door but it was bad.
Do you have an accent?I dont think so, but it would be HOT if I did!!
What is the last song to make you cry?Some church song. I don't remember the name, Its written in my Journal somewhere though.
Plans tonight?Just hung out with Alaya and waiting for Ad to get home.
felt like you hit rock bottom?I have had some low lows....but never rock bottom.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday.Apples, grapes, celery.
Have you ever been given roses?Yes, a couple different times.
Current worry?As stated before....
Current hate right now?I am a lover, not a hater.
Met someone who changed your life?Yes, quite a few someones.
How did you bring in the New Year?It was good, went to our friends party and got a great kiss from Adam.
What song represents you?Don't know, it depends on my mood.
Name three people who might complete this?EVERYONE!!!
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?Yes! fo sure just to make some better decisions
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?Yes, but would also end right after the year mark. But then I met Adam and have been married for 3 and half years. Still going strong.
Do you have any tattoo/piercing?just 2 whole in my ears.
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?Of course Im married!.
Does anyone love you?Sure!
Would you be a pirate?Arr matey!
What songs do you sing in the shower?I usually talk to Adam or Alaya.
Ever had someone sing to you?Yup Adam does all the time! He has a really good voice...
When did you last cry?Who knows Im a walking time bomb.
Do you like to cuddle?Yes.
Have you held hands with anyone today?Yes
Who was the last person you took a picture of?Adam building a marble tower out of pop sickle sticks. haha!
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?Anything and everything
Do you believe in staying close with your ex's?Sure you can be friends with someone you have dated.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?Mostly new.
Do you like pulpy orange juice?Sometimes.
What is something your friends make fun of you for?Being a nerd.
Have you ever ridden an elephant?Nope
Do you like to play Scrabble?yeah.
What are you saving your money up for right now?A house.
When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?The day before yesterday.
What song do you want played at your funeral?Don't want to think about that.
What were you doing 12 AM last night?Sleeping!
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?Oh wow I still have my cough drop.

I know tag EVERYONE THAT READS THIS!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ha ha, I did this on myspace...I see we share some of the same answers :) Glad I wasn't the only one to find this survey entertaining, lol.