Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight!

So I know that everyone else is also posting about what they thought of the movie Twilight, but I think it is soooo important that I share with you of what I thought. haha!!! So I thought the movie was really good!! It had some funny parts and some cheesy parts but overall I LOVED IT!!! Tell you the truth I thought who they had picked for Edward was gonna totally bomb the roll. But I was very happy with him. He was soo dreamy just like he was in the book. So I went to see it today with my sister and then I'm gonna go with Adam to see it on Tuesday! I'm excited to see it again! WHOOP WHOOP! Hope everyone else enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Fullerton Family said...

Before the I saw the movie I also thought the actor choice for Edward was bad, but after I totally approve!