Friday, November 28, 2008

Fun Things!

Santa Claus
Santa Claus finally arrived!!!
Alaya waiting for Santa to arrive.
Bianca, Alaya and Callie watching TV.
My dad works for Lakeside Fire in Arizona and he got all the girls a shirt. So we had to take a picture of them all together in it. Sooo cute!
Amelia, Alaya, Bianca, and Katelynn. Trying to get 4 kids to smile for you is VERY challenging.
Alaya and Bianca
Alaya and bianca AGAIN haha!
So this week has been fun. Tuesday night Jeremy (Adams bro), Callie and Bianca came down from Idaho for Thanksgiving. They stayed Tuesday night with us then the boys when and hiked Timp (a huge mountain in Utah). It took them all day and they didn't even get to the top cause it was cold and a lot of snow. I'll have to get pictures from Jeremy. They had lots of fun! While they were hiking Callie, Felisha and I took all the kids to the Kangaroo Zoo. We let me jump around for a good 2 and half hours. They all loved it and play so well together. Then we just came back to my house and let all the kids play and waited till the boys got home.
Thursday for Thanksgiving we went to my sister Felishas house and we had a yummy dinner there. We stayed there pretty much all day and of course I didn't get any pictures! I'm mad at myself for forgetting. I guess I was too hungry to think about it.
Today was all the crazy sales. I didn't even attempt to go out and get pushed and shoved this year. So I slept in, it was lovely! Well slept in meaning 8. I only got up cause we wanted to take Alaya to go see Santa arrive in the cool helicopter. It was a lot of fun. They had free hot coco and donuts while everyone waited. It was FREEEZING. Once Santa arrived it was cool he walked around and said "Merry Christmas" to everyone. Then we just came home ate left overs and Alaya and I took a long nap. What a relaxing week. Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!



No comments: